Show Notes: The telecom industry isn’t the tech industry, dammit

Before every episode of The Vergecast I sit down, read through a bunch of news, and take a bunch of notes. It’s one of the most enjoyable parts of my week, and I started thinking it might be fun to do every day on the site. So, every day this week I’m sitting down and writing some notes on the news as though I’ll be talking about it later. Are you into this? Am I into this? I don’t know. But it’s fun to do! Give me some feedback and we’ll keep mutating this into something good.

FREE SPEECH ALEXA

  • The news that cops in a Arkansas murder case served a warrant on Amazon for the voice recordings on the suspect’s Echo rocketed around the web last December, and Amazon’s response to the court, filed today, is fascinating. Basically: the First...

Continue reading…



via The Verge
Back To Top